Sunday, August 17, 2008

Checking In

For the few of you that check this site often and were beginning to wonder if I had given up on my attempt at blogging, may I kindly remind you that when I started this adventure I never promised how often it would be updated. That being said, I do feel a nagging sense of obligation to post an update... not tonight though. Tonight is just to let you know that I have not abandoned my blog; along with a promise for a more in depth post soon. Oh, and a picture of my bug and me for your viewing pleasure!

7 comments:

Heidi P said...

Yay- a post! :) Very cute pic of baby boy and momma!

Amanda Edwards said...

I was starting to worry! Thanks for the update and adorable picture. I am thinking of a family girls night in...at my house within the next two weeks. I will be calling with info. I can't wait to see you. Hope this finds you well.

Jill said...

He's too cute Leash! I like Amanda's idea! It would be good to see you soon!

Meg said...

This is true you did let us know that there were no promises on how often we would get new posts . With that said I love when you make a new post, I don't feel so far away from you! The excitement I get is quite pathetic to be honest.

We LOVED having you here and being able to SEE you and talk in person. Thanks again.

Angie said...

That is a very cute pic. You have the cutest little boy and you haven't even changed since high school. Ageless beauty!!

erin said...

So stinking cute.

aimee said...

Seeing a pic of you really made me miss you----i miss you.