Sunday, July 6, 2008

Puppy Love

Gray has always been a big fan of Dash. I will not say that Dash is as enthusiastic about the relationship, but he 'plays' along when being chased by the vacuum attachment, pulled around by his leash, and getting sprayed down with water from the hose better than I had ever hoped he would; although when he has had enough he can be found lying just out of reach under my bed. That being said, there are moments like these when words are not enough to describe how it makes me feel to see the bond that these two have with each other. Maybe a little like watching the bond between siblings too.

4 comments:

Heidi P said...

Okay, that is sweet. My kids LOVE dogs too, I am not a pet lover. I would need a little dog..what kid is that? It looks smallish and cute! :)

Meg said...

That picture says so much about the two of them and the special bond that they have. That perfect timing with your photo skills.

Very cute. I hope you had a great holiday weekend!

erin said...

What a good couple of males. Cute, too.

Danielle said...

What a sweet photo.